Sunday, October 12, 2008

Week One

Well, technically the first full week. Monday through Sunday, October 6th through October 12th. Apparently I have a hard time posting day to day, but never fear! My camera never leaves me. So enjoy these pictures of the big blue chair, we all know there are many more to come.

Monday
I might have yelled at Anthony when he jumped into the chair mid shot, but now that I've been looking at this picture for awhile it has become my favorite one so far. It really captures the essence of this spot; bodies are constantly moving in and out of this chair, two or three people at a time crammed into its squishy center. It's a living chair.


Tuesday


Wednesday


Thursday


Friday
A frequent nap spot, for sure.


Saturday


Sunday
Sorry Anthony, this is a pretty awkward picture, and now it's on the internet. Thanks for being a part of my art!


Good news! My yarn arrived from Webs yesterday; it was pretty much the most exciting day of my life. It took me forever to get my box open, probably because I was so excited...and there was a ridiculous amount of tape keeping my yarn from me. I can't wait to start working with it in class tomorrow, creating my warp- and painting on it! I decided I definitely want to get some wool and I'll probably order that tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Oops! Sorry for all the tape! Sometimes the folks in the shipping area get a bit over zealous with the tape gun.

Enjoy the yarn!

Kathy
WEBS